- 2 heads iceberg or cos lettuce
- 250ml Italian salad dressing
- 500g thinly sliced ham
- 250g salami, thinly sliced
- 125g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 125g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 125g roast beef, thinly sliced
- 90g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 220g roasted red capsicums
- 185g black olives, sliced
- 185g pickled mild green chilli peppers, sliced
- 155g pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 250g mozzarella, sliced
- 220g grated Parmesan
- fresh chopped Italian herbs to garnish
Prep: 45 minutes
- Remove large outer leaves from the heads of lettuce. Arrange approximately one third in a layer on a large serving platter. Drizzle desired amount of Italian salad dressing on top.
- Layer with another third of the lettuce leaves, desired amount of Italian salad dressing and salami.
- Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, dressing, pepperoni, prosciutto and roast beef.
- Layer with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, roasted red capsicums, black olives, green chilli peppers and green olives. Drizzle with more Italian salad dressing, as desired.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To garnish, sprinkle with fresh chopped Italian herbs, such as basil, parsley and oregano.