- 12 chicken wings
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons of your favourite jam
- 4 tablespoons (80ml) mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
- Cut tips from chicken wings and cut each wing in half. Blend together onion and all other ingredients. Place all the chicken wings in a baking dish and mix the blended marinade right through. If you have the time, marinate for 1 hour, otherwise begin cooking them immediately.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Cover baking dish with alfoil and cook for 30 minutes, turning the wings once halfway through. After 30 minutes, remove the alfoil and cook another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is slightly browned and flesh is no longer pink.